Copyright Notice

All blog post images copyright by Edwardson Tan unless otherwise noted

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Other pics from the road trip

In the distance is a small volcano in the middle of the lake



When I saw this guy I did a double take. Floating corpse on the lake? I asked one of the locals what this dude was doing. Apparently he's fishing using arrows (if I heard right). Crossbow perhaps? Or could he be using a spear of some sort?



Close up of the volcano. Very heavily processed image. And that's because the sky was too bright and there was this haze that just turned the whole image very flat.




Uhh, headhuntress?



Growing old together. Saw these trees outside a small church. My 18-55mm lens just wasn't wide enough to get everything in the frame.


 
Fantasy World


No comments:

Post a Comment