Copyright Notice

All blog post images copyright by Edwardson Tan unless otherwise noted

Friday, February 15, 2013

Sprouting a new crown

That tree that had shed its yellow leaves is now quickly getting a new crown of greenery. I saw the plane quite too late and quickly snapped a shot. I got lucky--it was flying parallel to the branches. But I wish I had that bird a little more to the left and out of the twigs. Unfortunately I wasn't expecting it and was completely caught off guard. I should've taken another shot right after but didn't, not least because I wasn't even sure what I had captured and wasn't aware how the plane was fortuitously pointing in the same direction as the branches. 

By the way it's an Emirates. At first I thought it was Cathay.


Cano T3i, 1/160", f/10, ISO 100, EF-S 18-55mm II @55mm

No comments:

Post a Comment